Welcome to our new world…If you did not realize already!
I have been negative for many months now but it is a fact and their is not enough being done to change our path.
We will keep reporting stories on the negative future we are creating until people start to react and do something about it.
We have the power and must use it in every way we can because if you think this is the most negative it will be…you are wrong.
How will it turn around?
How will unemployment turn into employment
How will Greece pay the debt and start growing?
How will the USA pay off trillions without hurting millions of people?
How will the thousands of questions we have be answered and at what cost?
The chancellor may have to extend the squeeze on public spending until 2018 if the recent deterioration in growth prospects and tax receipts turns out to be permanent, a think tank has said.
This is on top of £8bn of cuts already mooted in the Budget.
Mr Osborne will deliver his Autumn Statement on 5 December.
The IFS warned that the statement could bring “more fiscal pain”.
read more at BBC news
This like many other reports show a simple scenario…we are sep in the **** and this journey is going to be very long.
Growth can only be achieved through us the people and it is time to force our countries and politicians to help us …the masses. We want promises of finance to be easily available and regulations to open up opportunities to actually happen.
We at Zynkin will do our part in creating an alternative for businesses but this is 0.0000001% of what needs to be done…it is YOU that makes change happen.
Bloggers take the power you have and help force change…help build a better future and do it today
- Manufacturers warn economy too weak for more austerity (guardian.co.uk)
- Even big business has bailed out on Osborne (newstatesman.com)
- “Plan A has failed”: George Osborne on borrowed time as Britain tumbles towards triple dip recession (mirror.co.uk)
- UK ‘could face austerity to 2018′ (oddonion.com)
- Austerity era ‘could last to 2018′ (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- You: George Osborne on course to miss borrowing targets by £13bn, say experts (guardian.co.uk)
- Chancellor May Need To ‘Abandon Debt Target’ (news.sky.com)
- UK ‘could face austerity to 2018′ (bbc.co.uk)